Friday, March 31, 2006

Weather

Today was my favorite kind of day, a little bit of everything. This morning it rained, but all afternoon it was sunny, warm and slightly windy. After worldview I came home and went outside and sat on our deck with a notebook. It definitely made me have spring fever! I wrote a little and then just did some thinking. I have so much to be thankful for, including beautiful days like today. What are you thankful for?

Then, during dinner, the sky became really dark and a thunderstorm warning was issued. It sprinkled and then poured. I love watching storms out the window when you can see the lightening! Someday, when I find someone crazy enough to do it with, I am going to go outside and dance during a storm. I've done it while it was raining, but I think a storm is a little more dangerous! :)

Quote of the post:
"Dance is the hidden language of the soul." - Unknown

Song of the post:
"Dancing in the moonlight" by Toploader

3 comments:

Katie said...

I've really enjoyed the weather today too! I am so thankful for days like today. And spring breaks and possible trips to Pennsylvania and all that. But most of all, God's wonderful gift of salvation which enables us to glorify and enjoy Him!

Mary said...

I was in about the same mood yesterday. It was lovely!

Sometime we should do that....I've always loved dancing in the rain. Love you muchly!

~Mara

Charity said...

I love "dancing in the moonlight"!! I want to put it on my blog now... :-)

I am thankful for the changes in the weather - even if they are somewhat uncomfortable at times. Rain is beautiful at times... I don't much like it when it's cold and kind of "stings" you, though. I am also thankful for friends...like you, Ellie. :-) Thanks for being such a good friend. I love you!

Oh and I would totally dance in a thunderstorm with you! I used to love swimming in our pool when it rained...