Sunday, March 12, 2006

Luncheon

I love when our church has luncheons. Its really fun to be able to sit, eat and have fellowship with everybody. Today was our soup luncheon, I really could live on soup and bread! It was so yummy! Pastor Johnston had all the people who worked yesterday get up and David and Becca talked. These "service projects" are the beginning of our youth events and hopefully we can do them more often!

I'm in a really good mood right now! I had a good morning at church, it was especially encouraging, and now I'm listening to music and posting on my blog!

This week, I have all my classes off except Spanish. What's really annoying about taking classes at different places it that the spring breaks are all different. Thankfully, all my other classes are off on the same week, so I will be able to have somewhat of a break. If anybody wants to get together to do stuff, like shopping or a movie, I would love to! :)

Quote of the post:
"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, its the honest ones you have to look out for, cause you never know when they're going to do something incredibly stupid." Jack Sparrow, from Pirates of the Caribbean

4 comments:

Mary said...

I agree on the luncheons, they're always so wonderful!

I'm glad you guys were able to work yesterday. I'm sure you all were very helpful.

Yeah, I have the same problem with different spring breaks! Tis no fun! I'd love to do something sometime, just call me!

Good quote, I love that movie! And I love you!!! hehe

erudil said...

I'd be interested in going with some friends to meet you in Beaver Falls, but I fear the drive would be a little much :-)

Charity said...

Have fun on your break!
I love that quote, too. :-)

Ahhhh I've called three times (in like the past week and a half) and you haven't been home!!! we need to talk soooon!

Nathan said...

That wasn't me (check the profile)...you can go ahead and delete that comment.