Friday, March 10, 2006

Hmm

1. First thing you did this morning? I checked my e-mail and drank a cup of coffee

2. Last thing you ate? a milky way bar

3. Is your cell phone a piece of junk? nope

4. What's something you're looking forward to a lot in the next 6 months? going to echo, summer break, getting my drivers license

5. What's annoying you right now? people shrugging me off

6. What's the last movie you saw in a theater? Chicken Little? I haven't been to a movie in a long time..

7. Do you believe in long distance relationships? yes

8. When was the last time it rained? yesterday, and the day before that too

9. Is there someone you miss? duh

10. Who was the last person you texted? I don't text

11. If you could kill someone who would you kill? I wouldn't kill anyone

12. Song that sums up your love life: hmm... Dido's White Flag

13. Are there a few things you wish you were better at? Oh yes, I wish I were a better runner, a better writer, and a better friend

14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would it be? hanging out with Ana

15. What's your most vivid memory from 7th grade? well, I went to China went I was 12 and I have several vivid memories from that entire trip

16. Latest addiction? music, but I've always been addicted to that

17. Have you ever had the urge to kill someone? nope

18. How many people would you say you are interested in? weird question, so I'm not answering

19. What do you love doing? I love singing, swimming, smiling and serving God

20. Do you think someone thinks about you daily? yes

21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to? my dad

22. Name a goal, large or small, that you hope to accomplish within the next three months: I hope to be able to run the mini marathon

"The Marriage of Figaro" was very interesting. I think Nathan's comment that it was "mozart-ish and a soap opera" was right. I found the story very confusing and it didn't help that it was it Italian. (with subtitles.) Parts of it were very stretched out and I kept wondering when it would end. Probably I was worried because the post I had started before I left hadn't been posted and I didn't want to get home after 12, because then it wouldn't count for today. So this my post for the day! Night everybody! :)

Quote of the Post:
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on ourhearts and we are never, ever the same." -Unknown

1 comment:

erudil said...

I love online polls. I'll need to get something like that done — if I ever complete the alcohol thing!