Tuesday, March 21, 2006

*sigh*

At the moment, I am exhausted.

I believe my new found talent is scrubbing. Today I worked with my Dad and his company Covenant Construction, at Mister Ice of Indianapolis. The company has been remodeling the inside in sections almost all winter. I got to scrub the bathroom walls to remove all the glue that didn't come off with the wallpaper. This combined with my experiences scrubbing the floor at church, you know, I might consider going to college and majoring in scrubbing! Can you imagine all the things I would learn? :-P

Quote of the post:
"On my own, pretending he's beside me. All alone I walk with him 'til morning. Without him I feel his arms around me, and when I lose my way, I close my eyes and he has found me." -Les Miserables

Song of the post:
"Heaven" by Bryan Adams

7 comments:

David Pulliam said...

From where in Les Miserable did u get that quote? It sounds familiar but I can't remember where it is.

Maria JoAnn said...

I know how you feel. Before we moved, I got SOOOO sick of painting. I used to love it, but after painting both the outside and in it got a little annoying.

Nick said...

Hope you have a good time in Arkansas!

Joel and Stacey said...

I feel for ya' honey! Wallpaper and glue are not the world's best things to work with!

Nathan said...

Remodeling can be so fun. 'Specially when you draw up the NCAA Tournament bracket on your bare wall...

As for scrubbing, I let my servants do that...

Charity said...

Haha! Majoring in 'scrubbing'. That might be useful... Hey think about how much mothers have to SCRUB! lol! I love the quote! I love all your quotes! :-)

SaraY said...

I don't think you should major in scrubbing because they don't have it at Purdue. And obviously, you need to come here!!!