Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cleanliness

My application of the week was to be clean. I already had cleaned my room this week, but this morning my sister and I took apart the bunk-beds that we've had forever, so now we have single beds. Then we rearranged the rest of the furniture, threw away stuff neither of us wanted and now our room looks much better. I am not normally a clean person, I tend to know where all my stuff is when I need it, but if you were to walk into my room ( just ask my mom ) it wouldn't look like it. Definitely something I need to work on! :)

Tomorrow I may be going to Arkansas with my dad, brothers and other people from my church. Some of you may know the Weather's family - they own a house there, but they need to sell it, so we're going down to do some final repairs before it's sold. I'm really excited to go because my weekend wasn't looking very great and it would be more fun then staying home!

Question of the post:
Which is worse?
Eating a handful of raisins to later find out that they were bugs?
Drinking a glass of milk that expired three months ago?

Quote of the post:
"If you have time to lean, you have time to clean." - Unknown

10 comments:

SaraY said...

the bugs, without question!!!!

Mary said...

I agree with Sara....yuck!

Hey, I noticed you changed your xanga background again....I like it :o).
Well, have fun this weekend whatever you do!!

Love muchly,
Mario

Maria JoAnn said...

It was great talking to you yesterday. Charity didnt get home till like 2 or 3 in the morning there. I love rearanging my room, but there really isnt much we can do to our room now, everything is really in the best place for it. I don't know about your question, but probably the bugs. I am not sure.

Anonymous said...

I think the bugs. But how could you not notice that they were bugs? I need to rearrange my room! Me and Philip should take our beads apart. Ellie didn't end up going to Arkansas so we are going to watch a movie tonight.

Daniel

Ellie said...

Guys, I think it would be the milk, because you wouldn't know they were bugs until after you ate them. The milk on the other hand would smell and you would so be able to tell that it had expired three months ago! :-P

erudil said...

I say the milk, because dead bugs probably wouldn't be harmful, while badly spoiled milk would cause quite a problem.

Motor-B said...

clean room? whats that??? LOL actual even I cleaned my room this week....much to my g/f suprise! LOL oh....did laundry too! HAHA.

oh man.....i want to go to AR!!! i havent been down there in a while! have some friends i really want to see!

Andrew said...

what kind of question is that??? lol
well, heh, i am constantly cleaning my room and it is constantly messy so it's like a neverending job...

Abigail said...

I like cleaning my room. But I like getting it messy so I will have something to clean. ;)

Nathan said...

My room's only clean when my mother tells me to clean it. I don't really look forward to the thought of my dorm in college...