Friday, March 24, 2006

Kohls

Tonight my madre, my brother Daniel and I went shopping to Kohls. I was feeling quite depressed while trying on clothes, ( I haven't been swimming or running ) that I only bought two shirts. But, (this is the good part) my mom and I did pick out two adorable outfits for gifts at Laura Turner's shower, too bad babies don't stay really tiny for a little longer, newborn clothes are all sooooo cute!!!! :) We also got two pairs of flip-flops for my Aunt Jeanne, whose birthday is next week. Overall, today wasn't exactly the best day for me, because the plans I had were all changed and nothing happened the way I wanted it to, but the shopping trip made me feel better. Somehow I think shopping always cheers me up, even if I don't buy anything.

Quote of the post:
"I want to cling to the dream that might have been instead of ruining everything with reality." - Sam from A Cinderella Story

Verse of the post:
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

Song of the post:
"Bad Day" - Daniel Powter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i really like the song on your blog. i don't know that i would pay money to buy it but i really like that song. ~kevin~

Nick said...

What a coincidence, I went to Kohls, too. I bet you guys went there because of the Mega Sale thing. Anyways,, hope you had a good time!

Charity said...

love the song, love the verse, MISS KOHLS! Aww..I'm sorry you were depressed. But don't be. You're just beautiful the way you are!!! :-D Love you! And I commented on the post below. AND CHECK OUT OUR PICTURE BLOG!!!!!

SaraY said...

Shopping has power :-)

Nathan said...

One more comment on this post and the previous post and you'll get bonuses on both!

I agree with Kevin about the song...
have you seen the music video? A bit feminine, but it's very imaginative.

Anonymous said...

shopping is fun it makes me happy when I am sad !!!!!