Friday, March 24, 2006

Kohls

Tonight my madre, my brother Daniel and I went shopping to Kohls. I was feeling quite depressed while trying on clothes, ( I haven't been swimming or running ) that I only bought two shirts. But, (this is the good part) my mom and I did pick out two adorable outfits for gifts at Laura Turner's shower, too bad babies don't stay really tiny for a little longer, newborn clothes are all sooooo cute!!!! :) We also got two pairs of flip-flops for my Aunt Jeanne, whose birthday is next week. Overall, today wasn't exactly the best day for me, because the plans I had were all changed and nothing happened the way I wanted it to, but the shopping trip made me feel better. Somehow I think shopping always cheers me up, even if I don't buy anything.

Quote of the post:
"I want to cling to the dream that might have been instead of ruining everything with reality." - Sam from A Cinderella Story

Verse of the post:
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

Song of the post:
"Bad Day" - Daniel Powter

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So i really like the song on your blog. i don't know that i would pay money to buy it but i really like that song. ~kevin~

Nick said...

What a coincidence, I went to Kohls, too. I bet you guys went there because of the Mega Sale thing. Anyways,, hope you had a good time!

Jake said...

shoping sounds fun I need to do some of that my self.

Charity said...

love the song, love the verse, MISS KOHLS! Aww..I'm sorry you were depressed. But don't be. You're just beautiful the way you are!!! :-D Love you! And I commented on the post below. AND CHECK OUT OUR PICTURE BLOG!!!!!

SaraY said...

Shopping has power :-)

Nathan said...

One more comment on this post and the previous post and you'll get bonuses on both!

I agree with Kevin about the song...
have you seen the music video? A bit feminine, but it's very imaginative.

Anonymous said...

shopping is fun it makes me happy when I am sad !!!!!