Monday, June 20, 2005

Lunch

I'm on the phone with Charity and we're talking about lunch tomorrow! She and Zachary are going to come up after her Drivers Ed. After reading all my comments I figured I'd tell all you people that you should come. Don't feel like you have to come, but it'd be awesome for anyone who wants to. Just call me tomorrow morning around 11. If I'm not there leave a message! ( I sound like an answering machine ) Anyway that's The End!
"On with dance, let joy be unconfined, is my motto; whether there's any dance to dance or any joy to unconfined." -Mark Twain

3 comments:

erudil said...

Sorry, I'll skip :-)
Two notes:
• Thanks for linking to me!
• I like the semi-evangelistic profile. Is it new, or am I just not observant enough?

Nathan said...

Hey, if someone out there in blogland is reading this and would like to give a poor man without a liscence a ride, call me up and I'd be happy to go. If not, then I'll just stay at home and eat PB&J. :( how sad. Not really. but anyways.

erudil said...

No, I'm not going. I would go if I could, but it's a 2:00 funeral. Couple that with a three-hour drive home and I couldn't possibly make my 4:45 Eagle board.