Friday, June 24, 2005

Goodmorning -

I've started posting every night, and last night didn't end up happening so here I am posting this morning. I am not a morning person, or I didn't used to be. I can stay up all night and not really have a problem, but waking up used to be a major difficulty. Now that I'm on a swim team I've gotten better about it, but I'd still rather be sleeping.

Sorry this is kinda short at the moment, I might update later if I can think of something more insightful to post. I don't have to life-guard today, though I am babysitting from 4:30 - 10:30 tonight, so I'll be here at home. Luv you all! :)

Verses of the Post:
"I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My makes its boast in the Lord, let the humble hear it and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt his name together!" - Psalm 34:1-3

3 comments:

Charity said...

Awesome verses, Ellie. Yeah, I'm not really a morning person, either. But I've been getting up pretty early the past three weeks!! (You kind of HAVE to be at least tollerable of mornings to go on ECHO!) Have fun babysitting! Maybe I can call you while we're in Michigan.

I love you, too!

erudil said...

Well, nobody said that you had to make a long post :-)

Anonymous said...

Most normal people would rather be sleeping then getting up especially before, like, 7am.
and some people are excellent examples of exactly what i am talking about,
including me :)