Sunday, July 31, 2005

Band

I guess I'm due for an update. My life is so busy right now, which makes it go by so fast, I wish for once I could slow it down and make the end of summer last forever. Do you ever wish you could rewind life and change the things you did? I do. Do you ever want to go back to a certain time in your life and never move on? I do. But God doesn't work that way, and we have to learn from our mistakes.

On to bigger and brighter subjects, I want to start a band. Actually that would be Ruth and I. We already have our first song, titled Why? by Ruth Enas and Zachary Blackwood. So if you have any musical talent and would like to join our band just leave a comment. :)

Quote of the post:
The best, most beautiful, and most perfect way that we have of expressing a sweet concord of mind to each other is by music. -Jonathan Edwards

6 comments:

Nick said...

What kind of talent?

Nathan said...

I've always thought it would be quite fun to have a band of some sort (even like a cover band that played nothing original) rock out at like a Calvin or Covie talent show - that'd be great! Obviously, to be a good band, it'd better not have me in it...seeing as I have little to none in the musical talent department.

Charity said...

Nathan, you can play the piano, can't you? Just don't have him as the lead singer...or any singer for that matter! ;-) lol I like giving you a hard time about that, Nathan.

Anyways, that sounds FUN! I could sing or play the piano!! :-D

Anonymous said...

hey I could play the piano or violin (if you wanted a violin in your band)!

Mary

SaraY said...

I would love to be in a band, but I know that would never work...I sing "Happy Birthday" off tune. And "Twinkle twinkle little star". And just about every song. But you guys have fun!
~Sara

Kathryn said...

That sounds fun!!