The things I've accomplished today -
1. I woke up on time, and went to swim team.
2. I came home and cleaned my room.
3. I succeeded in taking apart and putting together a table in a reasonable amount of time.
4. I found my little sister when she disappeared for a while.
5. I went to swim team again
6. I did my best and had a good attitude
I really don’t know if those are considered accomplishments, but oh well. Sometimes swim team really does feel like an accomplishment, especially today. I am really tired, and I’m literally falling asleep as I type. Oh, and I said I would post a picture of our new kitten – for one day her name was MJ, but now her name is Margaret, not exactly the name I would pick, but its cute. I luv and miss you all!!!
Quote of the Post:
As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. – Anonymous