Monday, November 14, 2005

Ugh

I wish I would have never put that Willy Wonka song on my blog. It is the most annoying thing in the world!!!! (okay maybe not THE most, but it comes pretty close.) So basically the reason I am updating is so I can change my song. Great reason... huh? :)

Wisdom Builder classes are over till January. Its a really weird schedule where we only have classes for eight weeks, then a break and another eight weeks. Only thing that's not fun about having this break is that my Algebra teacher still gave us homework... she says that if we didn't do any the entire break we wouldn't remember any when we came back. But I'm not quite convinced that would be such a bad thing. Anyway not having composition class gives me much more time to work on my Spanish, which by the way is going quite well. I'm starting to really enjoy class because I can actually understand stuff. :)

Quote of the post:
"Death and honor are thought to be the same, but today I have learned that sometimes they are not." -Colonel Munro from the Last of the Mohicans

Song of the post:
"Have you forgotten" by Darryl Worley

3 comments:

SaraY said...

OK, listening to Crossfade when I open your blog and having that song play at the same time is very interesting...haha you should try it!
I miss you Ellie!! We'll have to hang out over thanksgiving break!

Ellie said...

Comment people!!!!

erudil said...

Yeah, I found that song very annoying, but I didn't want to put you off :-)