Sunday, May 01, 2005

Busy Busy

I've had a really busy last couple days - Wednesday night was our dress rehearsal - and seriously it went really bad. Thursday I had Biology, then I spent all afternoon at Crown Hill Cemetery with Luke Long, Luke Hovee and Charity Blackwood, we were looking for leaves for our leaf collection due next week. We have to have between 15 and 20 leaves and we only got 12 leaves from our whole 3 1/2 hours there. But it was still fun. :) Afterwards we went straight to the first performance... it was AWESOME!!!!! Everyone did really well and it was so much better then Wednesday night. I even heard that Mr. Blackwood and Mr. Elder cried when I died... :)
Friday I woke up and thought - "great, I haven't done any of my WorldView" so I spent all morning on that, then we to class - twas good. Came home and had a nice long phone conversation and went straight back over to church. I would definitely say that Thursday night was better then Friday, though both were much better then Wednesday. After we cleaned up from the play, I went to over to David's... he had almost everybody over - Thanx David - it was alot of fun!!! Mary Hovee and I then went to Jessica and Sara Young's house for the night. It was a blast - Mr. Young made us Swedish Pancakes at like 2 am... then we watched Princess Diaries, and went to bed at like 4. Woke up at 7:30 and Mary and I went to church for the workday!!!
Twas all very fun and very busy - I went without stopping.
Thanx to everyone who came to my play - I hope you all enjoyed it. :) And Thanx to everyone who commented on the last post - I luv you all!!!!
Quote of the post:
No one can make you feel
inferior without your consent
~Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Why'd ya have to die Ellie?! *ahem* You did very well Ellie. Props to ya!

Friday may not have been as good as Thursday but it was still wonderful!

I see I wasn't the only one who had a late, late night.

~Jeremiah~