Friday, April 28, 2006

SONrise

Tonight I am going to stay up all night and tomorrow I have to work. Hopefully that will work out fine. I'm excited, though I'm sure this year will be a lot different for me than last year. I sure hope they have coffee. Does anyone have any feelings about finishing a paper when you're tired and only awake on coffee, because if it works better I might try it. :)

Quote of the post:
"Most people do not consider dawn to be an attractive experience - unless they are still up." - Unknown

1 comment:

Charity said...

listen to music when you're doing that paper/coffee thing. Like...lively music. Hehe.

I can't wait to get a call...I'll be home all day! :-)

LOVE THE QUOTE!!! I need to come to your blog with my quote book and write some of these great ones down... love you, Ellie! Thanks for the email and IM message. It made me smile. I got emails from my brothers which made me laugh with tears in my eyes. *sigh*