Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Friday starts Fall Ministry. I'm really excited! Yesterday I got an e-mail from James sayng that if you wanted to go to Southfield Michigan you needed to e-mail him and then be at the church at 4 pm instead of 7pm on Friday. I e-mail him and then called him, and so as far as I know I'm going to Michigan. And I really wanted to go ever since I knew they were sending a trip there. I have no idea who else is going to Michigan, so if you are reading this and you are going to Michigan please, please comment!! :) The only down side to going to Michigan is that you have to leave earlyer and you don't get to be there when "everyone" is there on Friday night. :(

Okay, next subject. Next week end is my first Rivi swim meet. My coach told me that I either have to swim the 500 free or the 400 IM. I think I'm going for the 500 free, because at this point I don't know if I could complete a 400 IM, at least at a meet! My coach also told me that she will work with me on dives because all my swim meets before this have been ones where you start in the water. It will be exciting! :)

So I guess that's all I have to say for right now, our computer is kinda messed up right now, so it won't let me read anybody else's blogs, so if you feel like I don't comment on your blog and you comment on mine, I'm sorry! :

No comments: