Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Play

Our homeschool play "a celebration of Hans Christian Anderson" was two weeks ago. I took some pictures and had meant to put them on my blog sooner, but I didn't have a chance. Even though I wasn't actually in this play, I got to help by turning the lights on and off. I had a blast and am definitely looking forward to next year and maybe being in a play. Enjoy the pictures and don't forget to check out the pictures of our kittens further down! :)

Quote of the post:
"Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's finger." - Hans Christian Anderson

9 comments:

SaraY said...

I need to come over and see them kittens!

erudil said...

Someone has to run the lights: imagine if you didn't do it :-)

Charity said...

That's really cool that you got to help. I realllly wish I could've been there... but I loved looking at the pictures! Such pretty gals! :-D Thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

Lets give a round of applose (sp) for the great light turneroffer.. lol

Mary said...

maan, i meant to go but I had something....I forget what. Perhaps its was school....ah well. Very nice pics...glad you had a good time! :o)

Mary said...

aaannndd......the kittens are incredibly adorable!!

Katie said...

Running the lights is an important part of plays! As we call at our school you were part of the "stage crew." No production can do without them!

Amy Thorne said...

Hooray! I came to your blog! (you are probably not saying hooray.) Sounds like you are having fun times. I love all the pics!!
__amy

Jeremiah said...

Well, there was no place for my age. Just had my birthdate that was already set. So, Blogger's prob. Anywho, I re-updated my profile, now it shows the right age. So thanx for lettin' me know. heh