Thursday, February 10, 2005

Recording and Duct Tape

This evening I got to go with the Indianapolis Children's Choir (ICC) to a recording studio in Zionsville. Mr. Leck - our director - wanted us to record a Christmas CD, with all the music we sang for our Christmas concert in December. It was a very interesting experience. For all the people out there who think recording is cool... It is awesome!!!! Except when you're squished in a room with 200 other kids. :) After 4 hours of recording, I am excited for the CD to come out.
I don't know how many people get the newspaper or read "let it out", but on Wednesday somebody had this awesome comment that I just HAD to post because I love it!!! :) Luv all you people and thanks for commenting on my blog!!! :)

"Duct tape is like 'The Force.' It has a dark side and a light side and holds the universe together."

7 comments:

Brian said...

Thats soo cool that you are in a recording, I was once in one and it was lots of fun also!
Hehe that's funny about the Duct tape!

SaraY said...

Wow what a coincidence- I just finished posting something funny from the paper! And I luv Let it Out!
Ttyl, Sara :-)

Brad said...

Cool:) Recording is always fun! Let it out can be the best part of the newspaper sometimes:-p

Anonymous said...

Hey its really cool that you doing and CD. I've been saying that force thing forever along with the one comment they had in Let It Out a little while ago "there are 3 types of people in this world thosed that can count and those that can't."

Kathryn said...

I'll never look at Duct Tape in the same way again!

Charity said...

Wow I LOVE the new comment set up! ;-) And that's soooo cool that you are recording a CD! I want one!! I hope you do really well...I know you will because you have a gorgeous voice! And I love the new 'profile' about playing the piano and dying. Haha, it made me laugh! :-) Anyways, play practice was fun and I'm so glad I get to do it with you! Love you!

Charity said...

Oh and I LOVE the duct tape quote! ;-)