Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Swimming

400 back
6 100's IM

12 150 back/breast kick/free

6 75 free
4 50 free
200 back pull

4 75 free
4 50 free
100 back easy

I know that's not all of it. When Otto and I added it up right after practice it was more like 5000 something, but what I wrote only adds up to 4250. Oh well, that's just a taste of what one afternoon practice is like. I really didn't think it was that hard either. Anyway my swimming is going great! I always feel kinda bad posting about it, because it feels kinda like a one-sided interest. I hope I don't bore you people.

Today was a good day for me! Spanish wasn't too bad, though I would majorly appreciate prayers because I have a huge test on Thursday. It covers all the material we've learned this semester and I am not looking forward to it. But back to today being a good day - I was singing Christmas carols while I put the groceries away and I finished the list of the people that I want to give gifts to this year! Then my grandma sent us a snowman in the mail, Jessica decorated a gingerbread tree and finally, just to make it all even better, it was snowing outside! Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed my day! :)

Quote of the post:
"Love is a great beautifier."
-Louisa May Alcott

Song of the post:
"You'll think of me"
- Keith Urban

4 comments:

Edwin Allen Henry said...

Ellie,

I just wanted to say HEY! And I'm glad you had a good DAY! And I hope you uh... will SAY! what the answer to your decode this thing MAY! be. ;-)

God Bless!

P.S. Read my latest post, have you the time and desire...

Jessica said...

Hey!
Glad your swimming's going well! You'll be glad to know I actually swam some laps today! (Though only about ten or twenty, but still)
luv ya!
~Jessica

Ellie said...

Allen -
the answer to the "decode" thing is:
too wise you are, too wise you be, I see you are too wise for me!
I found it on a cup when we went out to eat and I couldn't figure it out so i figured i'd let you people try. The first person to try got it! :)

SaraY said...

Ellie! Hi! Wow I am still amazed by how much you guys swim...and practically every day too!

See you soon!!!
Luv, Sara