Wednesday, September 15, 2004

CYPU Fall Ministry Project!

I just got the e-mail from Anna Fairs - actually from Pastor Johnston - about the Fall Ministry! I am soooooooooo excited. ECHO was my first CYPU event, and now I can go to all of the other ones!!! Anyway I would really like to go to Chicago or Michigan, but I don't know if we are sending trips there this year! And I want to go with my friends, hopefully they'll want to go with me. :)
My parents are helping with the fall ministry here, like they'll figure out what the jobs will be, and I think - I'm not sure if this has been okayed - but we are going to have the pastor's bring their cars and vans, and some of the big families bring theirs, and the youth are going to wash, vacuum etc. I think that is a cool job, especially if its hot weather.
Anyway I am soooooooooo busy,I have alot of school - alot more than last year. And then with all my sports, now I'm swimming with Rivi, teaching Andrew's special Olympics and running with Anna, I am soooooooo tired too!! I have to go!!!

3 comments:

Charity said...

I'm really excited, too! :)

Josh said...

Can you wash my car too? It is starting to look a little bad.

Anonymous said...

trenton
ya I'm doing fall ministry to