Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yeah

Supposedly, people write in their journals, diary's or blogs in either incredibly high and happy moods or incredibly depressing moods and if they don't, its because they are very disciplined and write everyday. So that's probably my problem, if you only knew me from reading my blog, I wonder what someone would think of me? Probably not very much. On that thought, I guess I'd rather just end this post with a verse that has been a great encouragement for me.

"For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to the yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pre.s.
I just realized a few moments ago that you've been posting again! excellent!
----~-~----

With that verse, along with some of your other thoughts and gentlemanly recommendations... You've written well. What more do I need?

Well... I'm certainly glad, however much I enjoy your blog, that I know you personally; the blog and the person compliment each other, and I'm thankful for both.

Charity said...

hahaha, I randomly clicked on the link to your blog because you had commented on mine recently...and I was thinking, "Ellie, why in the world do you put a link to your blog if you never UPDATE anymore??" AND LOOK AT ALL THAT I HAVE MISSED! Why didn't you tell me you started up your blog again??? I actually randomly checked it a few months ago...but obviously not recently. Anyway, I know what you mean about wondering what people would think just from blog or journal entries...but I figure people can make their own choice about whether they keep coming back to my blog, in all it's weirdness. :) And I think a LOT of you. So there. I miss you a ton, and I am really excited that you are updating again. I love you! Keep writing!