Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Random

Monday was my last day of work. I'm rather sad about it, because momentarily I have no job. I'm still doing estimates for my dad and his business, but I would like to get something else too.

Today at practice we ran all around Butler. We ran for almost an hour. Now my abs hurt. But that makes me happier. I got kinda lazy over the summer about exercising, so now I'm going to try to be really focused.

Biblestudy and Starbucks go well together. Actually, I think having food or drink available makes it easier to talk, no matter what the situaion because then its not quite so formal. Anyway, I've been doing a devotional for young women about finding my place in Christ. And I'm doing studies with Shannon, so far we've done quiet times and prayer. It's been good.

I love my Worldview class. The Divine Comedy's have been going really well. I've actually enjoyed reading and answering all the questions. Hopefully I can keep this attitude going throughout the year!

I'm so ready for fall and cooler weather. I wanted to wear a long-sleeved t-shirt so bad that today I wore one with capri's. I'm sure that's totally aganist fashion rules. But oh well.


And this is a weird post, but I'm having fun writing it.


Quote of the post:
"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet." "Great idea though, thanks, Mom."

4 comments:

Charity said...

hehe, I loved your random post! Ellie, we have to keep blogging and not totally lose interest, ok?? Anyway, I agree that having food with Bible study things always makes it more comfortable. Who cares about fashion rules--wear what you want! Just remember how you used to dress when you were little and you'll always feel better. Hahaha juuust teasing! That's so weird that you're ready for cooler weather, 'cause I'm SO ready for Spring and Summer! love you lots!

SaraY said...

Ellie, just wanted to throw you some blogger love!!!
Hey I happen to be wearing capris and a long-sleeved jacket as I write this and I don't see any fashion police coming after me... Although it's getting sunny so the jacket is going to be history before long.
Have a fantastic week!! I'm glad school is fun so far! Mine is too :-) cept I get distracted by blogs and the like.
Luv ya,
Sara

Lyndsi said...

I agree. Anytime you have caffine in hand were happy!!!

erudil said...

I've begun rereading the series and just hit that quote today :-)