Friday, April 15, 2005

Stuff

Swim Team started back up this week - we had a break for like 2 weeks. Morning Practices start next week. Which since we're starting back I'm gonna try to go to 2 practices a day - though I don't know how the rest of my schedule will work out. And Life Guarding started this week too, so I skipped choir on Tuesday an Wednesday to go to that. It's been interesting - there are 3 guys and 6 girls. All the girls I know either from swim team or well... I just know Jessica. Tomorrow we're going to learn CPR, which should be very interesting. And then on Monday - Chris has to rescue me and I have to really struggle and like try to drown her.... that should be fun. :)
Tonight is SONrise and I heard we're making movies or something like that. I think I'll have to sleep at least a little bit because I have class tomorrow, but its no fun if everybody else gets to stay up and you have to sleep - so I guess I'll see. Should be fun anyway. :) And I'm not going to say anymore or else I'll have nothing to update about next time. :)

Oh and I updated my links - Sorry it took me so long Sara!!! Luv ya

Quote of the post:
We will always remember.
We will always be proud.
We will always be prepared,
so we may always be free.
- Ronald Reagan

2 comments:

Mary said...

wow, sounds like you got a whole lot going on in your life. you get to try and drown someone??? no fair! hehe j/k. taping at SONrise sounds kinda fun, I guess I'll just have to live with it even if i really do hate being taped. I look so awful in home videos! I'll cya tonight, love ya!

Edwin Allen Henry said...

One thing Ellie - "L" goes before "N!" ;-) (I'm speaking of your links...)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE POSTER FROM SONRISE!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, LISTEN TO MY AUDIOPOST ON MY BLOG BECAUSE I THANKED YOU ON THERE TOO!

;-D Cheese!